As i said in my last post, i am working with OpenCart project which is multi language and i need to add Custom Menu Management from Admin with multi language. By default, OpenCart does not provide menu section in their admin panel so you need to use any extension to make it happen. Here is the one which i found the suitable for Custom Menu Management in OpenCart Admin.
Link to download Custom Menu Management Extension
Before installing Custom Menu Management Extension, you must need to download and install VQMODE if you have not already installed in your OpenCart installation. This Custom Menu Management Extension works with VQMODE to manage it from OpenCart Admin.
Link to download VQMODE
Steps to Install VQMODE
- Extract downloaded ZIP and upload the vqmod folder to the root of your OpenCart store
- Give 0777 permisson to vqmod and vqmod/vqcache folder
- Give 0777 permisson to index.php and admin/index.php files
- Goto http://www.yoursite.com/vqmod/install
- It will give you success message after installation
Steps to Install Custom Menu Management
- Extract downloaded ZIP
- Upload all content of upload folder to the root of your OpenCart store
- Go to Extensions > Modules
- Find Menu Module and Install it
Now you need to give User Permission to newly installed module. Once you give permission to them, it will be visible under Extensions menu and you can manage it from admin.
Steps to Give User Permission
- Go to System > Users > User Groups
- Edit Top Administrator
- Find “menu/menuitems”, “menu/menus” and “module/menu” in Access Permission and Modify Permission
- Tick all 6 checkboxes and Save it
Thats it. You are done with Custom Menu Management in OpenCart Admin. Isn’t it easy steps to install custom menu management extension in OpenCart ? Do you have question, How to manage menu from OpenCart Admin ? If so, this is perfect solution for you.
If it helps you, please consider to share it in social media so it might help to your friends as well. Comment below if you have any questions or problem.